12:26 PM

How to RSVP for the Team Party!

On the right column, you will see details on the Truman Team Party. To RSVP, click the "join site to RSVP" button below the map.
When you get the new window, click on FOLLOW in the upper right hand corner.
Sign in with either your Gmail, twitter, or Yahoo email address. If you don't have any any of these, you can click the link that says "Create a new Google Account" to get one.
Once you sign in, below the map it now says either "I'm going" or "Not going"
Click on the option that applies to you! Hopefully, it's "I'm going" !

2 comments:

lindsay Roscoe said...

Not seeing the join button? I will keep looking. Just in case Roscoe and I will be there.

Amanda said...

One of my team members isn't able to attend convention (her baby had surgery recently and she can't leave him that long) but is hoping to make it to the team party, if that's OK.

Post a Comment